- We have not asked ANY pharmacy or supermarket to give you the flu vaccine on our behalf or gather vital medical updates. We do prefer to do this ourselves please.
- You are NOT doing us a favour, or saving us time by having your flu vaccine somewhere else.
- The pharmacies and supermarkets are NOT doing us a favour by giving you the vaccine.
- Pharmacies and supermarkets do not have access to your FULL medical record/history or know you as well as we do.
Face Coverings - We politely ask everyone to wear a face covering
It has been announced that from July 24th 2020 everyone is required to wear a face covering when entering a shop or business.
This is in addition to wearing one on Public Transport which has been mandatory for some time now.
If you feel you are unable to wear a mask for auditory/sensory/breathing reasons, please visit www.keepsafe.org.uk/mask and download an exemption card for you to show if asked why you are not wearing one.
Asthma UK also has some useful information https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/triggers/coronavirus-covid-19/what-should-people-with-asthma-do-now/#Facemask
Please note, it is NOT the responsibility or the role of the Surgery to issue anyone with an exemption letter or certificate. Please visit the website above for more information.
Register for Online Services
Our practice now offers a wide range of services through our website, register to gain access to:
- Online Appointment Booking
- Repeat Prescription Ordering
- View Your Medical Record
To register, please ask at reception or call us on 02392 009191