Download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online, including appointments, prescriptions and health record.
The NHS App is the best way to access our online services. You can download the app for Smartphones from the Apple App store or the Android Google play store. You can also access NHS App services through your computer by visiting the NHS Website.
The NHS App enables people to:
- Request repeat medications
- Book appointments
- View your medical record
- Check their symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- Find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- Register as an organ donor
- Choose whether the NHS uses their data for research and planning
- Access your COVID Vaccination Pass