Social prescribing is about giving people time to focus on ‘what matters to you’. We look at all aspects of people’s health and wellbeing and we can support people to access other services.
We are currently able to give advice, support, information and signposting for one or more of the below issues:
- Social isolation/loneliness
- Housing issues
- Debt/finance issues/benefits/legal issues
- Domestic abuse or relationship issues
- Basic needs such as accessing food
- Elderly or extremely vulnerable
- Children and families support (education, behavioural issues, healthy weight, children who have disabilities)
- Emotional wellbeing support
- Substance misuse issues
- Finding life hard to manage day to day
- Unsure where to go
If you wish to be referred into the social prescribing service. You can call the contact centre on the main contact number (02392 00 9191), e-Consult or speak to a member of the team during your next consultation.
We have lots of information and help available within our Help and Support section.